Taxes & Contributions.
- Profit tax (Federal part) – 3%;
- Profit tax (Regional part) – 17%;
- Value Added Tax – 20%;
- Property tax – 2,2%;
- Land tax – 1,5 %.
These taxes are paid every three months during the calendar year.
Tax regimes may also include incentives such as tax holidays or other exemptions.
Also, 13% the Employer calculates an income tax from the salary of an employee, who pays this tax to Federal Tax Services.
This tax is paid every month.
Contributions (Social tax) – 30,2%:
- 22% – the contribution is paid to the Pension Fund so that the employee can receive a pension in the future.
- 5,1% – the contribution is paid to the Medical Insurance Fund so that the employee can receive the free medical services from state medical organizations.
- 2,9% – the contribution is paid to the Social Insurance Fund so that the employee’s usual sick days, pregnant sick days, days of childbirth can be pay by this Fund.
- 0,2% (minimum value) – the contribution is paid to the Social Insurance Fund so that the employee will be able to receive an insurance premium, if he has a life threatening or a work accident.
These contributions are paid every month.